Friday, December 23, 2005

FOLLOW ME

I will take you everywhere and anywhere - just follow me; you'll see: what your heart desires is to be free and full and happy. Doubt not that for the rest of my days I will strive to make this happen - just follow me; I will never hurt you or lead you astray. I will never for an instant forget you or lose sight of how precious you are to me. Follow me and we will discover your destiny together, no matter where... everywhere. Follow me, can't you see? i live to see your smiles and hear your laughter and know you more. Without you I will - I must - go on, but will search for you until it is too late. So follow me. Follow me and I shall not fail you, for this love is a gift for you. I love you. Can't you see? Please, follow me.

No comments: