Holland and Argentina (sayonara Serbia&
*funny, but here in Indo Ivory Coast is literally called Beach Tusk...
The U.S. MUST beat Italy. Yeah, right. And 'we' need Ghana to beat the Czechs. I'm hearing empty hallways and crickets chirping.
England got through - if Rooney doesn't break his foot and they don't waste another 478 opportunities passing to Crouch (resulting in 1 (one) goal) then they could be a dangerous team. Oh, except Lampard missed all 7 of his shots by a wide margin too. Hope he's using a little extra practice time on that this week.
Oh, I'm trying to be nice, but the U.S. looked lost. If they get it together against Italy, and Ghana wins, then each team has 3 points and then every team who wins their last match controls their destiny. But, as I thought at the outset, if the Czechs are on (which they are) then they and Italy take the group.
Brazil tomorrow - they need to shine. Right now Argentina, Spain, Czech and Brazil are my semi's, with Italy, England, Germany (home team advantage) and Holland my quarters. Of course, depending on match-ups after the 3rd game I'll break it down how it should/could/won't actually turn out.

No comments:
Post a Comment